miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2020

Food lover? Yes, I am

 

Hello everyone; 
Actually, I don’t have a favorite dish or meal. I really love eating a lot and hopefully I don’t have to worry about getting fat. I love eating sweet things like cakes or desserts. I love Peruvian food, so some time ago I found a “picada” where I can rejoice myself eating home-made Peruvian food.. It is great especially the ceviches and parihuelas, a kind of soup with meat and vegetables.. I like sushi too, especially the hot ones covered with chicken or roasted salmon. There are many flavors and mixes, besides it is pretty healthy and delicious! Mexican food is very tasty and hot, but it is always great to go to a restaurant and eat some enchiladas or fajitas… If we think on typical Chilean food and I love stew, a kind of meal with meat, vegetables and corn flour that we called “ chuchoca” have you tried it? I’m not a person difficult to please, so any food you offer me will be welcomed! Just be free  and EAT whatever you like!

Cheers

12 comentarios:

  1. I love Mexican food, coincidentally today my mom made fajitas for lunch so it´s a happy day for me

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i really don't like peruvian food but mexican food is one of my favorites.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I don't have a favorite dish or meal either, but I have a weakness for bread, in any form

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I agree with the peruvian food, it's amazing especially if is a homemade

    ResponderEliminar
  5. sushi hot?? that's new for me, my mom always brings the cold ones. the next time (if is posible) I wanna try to eat the hot ones :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I also like to eat everything, both foreign and Chilean food1 We have to enjoy the food :D

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Spicy food is very tasty, whether Mexican or Peruvian make me feel energetic when I eat them, even make me sweat hejeje, if you want to try another level of spicy try Korean food, some spicy ramen will make you love it or hate it.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I also like Mexican food and sushi, but I haven't eaten sushi in a long time.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. If you like spicy food, I recommend you korean food!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Teacher, we are alike in terms of food tastes!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. I really love sushi too, though my favorite one is the ebi cheese roll.

    ResponderEliminar

  12. I also like spicy sushi! spicy sauce and wasaby are by far my favorites to go with sushi!

    ResponderEliminar